A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Essential cookies. These are required for the operation of our website.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. They also collect information about the browser and operating systems of visitors.
- Functionality cookies. These recognise you when you return to our website.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website and tell us the pages you have visited. You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser and refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. Up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies is available as below:
- For Chrome users: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en;
- For Firefox users: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website- preferences;
- For Opera users: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/;
- For Internet Explorer users: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer- delete-manage-cookies;
- For Safari users: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411;
WEBSITE PRIVACY NOTICE
Lovelock Mitchell Architects takes the protection of your personal information very seriously. This notice outlines why we collect certain information and how it is processed and how we do so in accordance with Data Protection Law. Identifiers such as names, location data, an online titles, or any factors specific to physical or social identity of a person are regarded as fundamental to our data protection policy and will be treated with the utmost of care.
What Information is Collected?
Lovelock Mitchell Architects collects the personal data of employees, job applicants and occasionally clients/prospective clients, this includes but is not limited to:
- telephone numbers
- bank details (if appropriate)
- next of kin information
- other necessary contact information
Personal data refers to any information relating to an identifiable person, directly or indirectly.
How is your personal data collected on this website?
Direct Interactions – You may give us your identity by:
- requesting marketing information to be sent to you;
- applying for a position with us;
- giving us feedback.
The data we may collect about you on this website
- Identity Data includes first name, last name, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data includes email address and telephone numbers.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, page views and visit lengths, pattern of website use, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Profile Data includes your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We may also collect and use Aggregated Data such as statistical or demographic data. Aggregated Data may be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data in law as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data, information about criminal convictions and offences.)
Third Party Links
This website may include links to third-party websites. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements.
Why is it Being Collected?
We need to collect and process information to allow us to contact individuals when appropriate, to recruit and pay staff, to ensure the health, safety and welfare of individuals, to identify potential business opportunities, to allow us to identify things that may be of particular interest to you, and to keep our website running smoothly and to monitor performance.
All individuals have rights relating to their personal data and you have the right to ask us to rectify or erase any data we collect. We are committed to ensuring that your personal information is accurate and up to date.
More information about your individual rights can be found in our data protection policy which can be obtained from our Data Protection Officer, Sally Perry at firstname.lastname@example.org and at https://ico.org.uk/
How Will it be Used?
To comply with the law, information must be collected and used fairly, stored safely and not disclosed to any other person unlawfully. Lovelock Mitchell Architects will only use your data for the intended purpose. Your data will not be shared with third parties for marketing purposes without your consent and will only be given to law enforcement organisations if proper legal process is followed.
Your information will be retained for a determined period of time dependent on your interactions with the organisation. This is set out in our data protection policy which can be obtained from our Data Protection Officer, Sally Perry at email@example.com
You have the right to view the information that we hold about you. If you wish to see the information we hold about you please contact our Data Protection Officer, Sally Perry at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a F11- Access to Data Request Form.
Promotional contact from us
We may use your Identity, Contact, Technical, Usage and Profile Data to form a view on what we think you may want or need, or what may be of interest to you. This is how we decide which services, events and general information may be relevant for you. You may receive marketing communications from us if you have not opted out of receiving that marketing. You can ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages by contacting us at any time. Where you opt out of receiving these marketing messages, this will not apply to all personal data provided to us.
Complaints or queries
We are committed to meeting the highest standards when collecting and using personal information. If you have a query or want to make a complaint about the way we have processed your personal information please contact our Data Protection Officer, Sally Perry at email@example.com.
In the event that you are still not satisfied, you have the right to contact the data protection regulator, the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) at https://ico.org.uk/